Anti-Terrorism Court and Registrar Office, Home Department Govt. of Sindh Jobs
Share This Ad With Your Friends
- Anti-Terrorism Court and Registrar Office
- Home Department
- Public Sector
- Government Jobs
- Jobs in Pakistan
- Government of Sindh
Applications are invited from the candidates domiciled in Sindh
province and as mentioned against each post for the following
post(s) which are lying vacant ¡n Anti-Terrorism Courts and
Registrar Office, Home Deptt. Government of Sindh, Karachi.
The criteria preference will be given to the local persons on the
following terms and conditions:
1. Graduate from recog
2. Having Typing Speed
3. 3 years Court expe
rience as Clerk etc.
18 to 28
1. Possession of a valid
LW or HTV Driving
2. Must be literate and
able to maintain the
Log Book of vehicle.
3. Experience as a
Preferably a literate person
The application(s) along with attested copies of documents should
contain following information:
1. Name of Applicant 2. Father’s Name 3. NIC No. 4. Date of Birth
5. Qualification 6. Experience 7. Domicile / PRC
8. Postal Address 9. Contact No. 10. Three (3) photographs
11. Signature of the applicant 12. Profile /particulars of applicant.
TERMS AND Conditions:
1. Candidates are advised to send their complete CV / Bio-data
along with applications to the Registrar, Special Courts STA!
ATA, Room No. 132, Ground Floor, Home Department, Sindh
Secretariat No.2, Karachi, by hand or through post on or before
30th April, 2012.
2. Test/interview will be held on 7th May, 2012. at 11:00 a.m. at
NJV Government Boys’ Higher Secondary School, M.A. Jinnah
Road, Karachi. Candidates should bring all original documents.
3. No TA / DA will be paid.
4. Age relaxation shall be allowed to the eligible candidates in
accordance with the government policy.
5. Applicants already in government job should apply through
6. Incomplete f late application(s) will not be entertained.
(SAEED AHMED MAHESAR)
SPECIAL COURTS STA/ATA
INFKRY No. 1720/12
The newspaper ads provided by Pakistan Jobs Bank are collected from Pakistan's leading newspapers
like Daily Jang, Express, Nawa-i-Waqt, The News, Dawn & The Nation. Our aim is to facilitate
job seekers from various cities of Pakistan like Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Peshawar, etc.
by providing them all www newspaper job advertisements on a single .com .pk website. This is done as a public service
in good faith and we are not responsible for any incorrect, misrepresented or misleading advertisement.
Copyright 2014 - 2015 Pakistan Jobs Bank. All Rights Reserved.