Government Sector Company Based in Islamabad Job Opportunity
24-Nov-2011 (Thursday) in
Share This Ad With Your Friends
- Deputy Director (Urban Planning) BPS-18
- Public Relations Officer (PRO) BPS-16
City / Location:
- Jobs in Islamabad
- Jobs in Pakistan
- Ministry of Housing & Works
- Government Jobs
- Public Sector
- Deputy Director (Urban Planning)
- Public Relations Officer (PRO)
- Government of Pakistan
A Government Sector Company based in Islamabad requires the services of a qualified, energetic & self-movated
candidate. Only the candidates, who possess the requisite academic qualifications and experience, may apply to the
undersigned within 15 days from the date of advertisement:
Name of Post
Minimum Qualification! Experience
i) B.Sc City /Urban / Regional Planning from any recognized
(ii) Minimum 05 years experience in relevant filed
(development authorities experience preferable).
(iii). In case of M.Sc/Master Degree in City / Urban Planning
from a reputable University 2 years relaxation in length of
experience will be admissible. Another one year in case of
master degree from and International University.
(iv). Computer knowledge will be considered an extra skill.
(a) Master Degree in Mass Communications & two years
(b) At least (2nd Class). Or Grade “C” Bachelor’s Degree &
Five years experience in Protocol and Public Relations work.
. Excellent inter personal & communications skill.
. Be Proficient in using MS-Office Including Word & Excel
1. Only short-listed candidates shall be called for test/ interview.
2. Employees of Government! Semi-Government Bodies / Corporations should forward their applications through proper
3. Age relaxation shall be allowed as per Rules.
4. NoTA/ DA shall be applicable.
Rehan Ah Cheema, Assistant Director (Admin-Ill)
Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation, Ministry of Housing & Works, Government of Pakistan
10-Mauve Area, G-1 014, Islamabad Ph: 051.9106075
PlO (I) 2303/11