GC University, Faisalabad Job Opportunities
24-Nov-2011 (Thursday) in
Share This Ad With Your Friends
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics) BPS-19
City / Location:
- GC University, Faisalabad
- Public Sector
- Government Jobs
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics)
- Teaching Jobs
STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE
. GC University, Faisalabad.
POSITION V4 CANT
Applications are invited for the following temporary (likely ro become permanent) a teaching position in the
discipline of Mathematics at GC University. Faisalabad, from Pakistani Nationals. wiLl, given pay scale plus usual
allowances as permissible under the rules of the University. l’he candidates muM mccl the qualifications /
Experience as detailed below:
Assistant Professor of Mathematics (BPS- 19)
Quliffcation & cricn
Age Limit 30-45 Years
Ph.D. in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/liastitution.
No experience required
Masters Degree (Foreign) OR M.Phil (Pakistan) OR equivalent degree awarded slier 1M Year% nr educataon as
determined by the HEC in the relevant field from HEC recognized tJnivcrslty(lnstftuunn.
04-years teaching /research experience in a recognized University or a post-graduation Institution or professional
experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization
1. The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the wehiie of the University
(http/Iwww.gcnf.edu.pkl) and shall be submitted with demand draft of Rs. 70CV in favour of ‘l’rcasurcr. GC
University. ?aisa.i.bad. However, the applicants desiring to have form through post may obtain the same on
written request along with self addressed envelop of large size with R.. 30/- postage stamps. ‘I’hc dully fillqd in
application form must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonials / crrtificatcs. 1.1). Card, two
recent photograpH. and updated Curricsjlum Vira..
2. The candidates from abroad may submit their applications on plain paper, accompanied by recent Curriculum
Vitae along with attested copies of degrees / testimonials and experience certificates.
3. Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
4. The University reserves the rights nor to consider any apphcation or 1111 the post without giving any reason.
5. Tb. applications are required on prescribed form ¡a triplicate.
6. The candidate already in Service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
7. Complete applications must reach In the Recruitment Section. Registrar Office, CC University. Faisalabad by
mail not later than 28-li-2011
)‘ Only short Listed candidates will be called for interview.
> The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not rccived duc to amy lapse of Courier
Agency/Post Officefl’elephoalc message.
> No TAJÐA is admissible when called for interview.
(Muhammad Akram) Registrar
IPL-1 3525 ;c: University, Faisalabad.