Punjab Youth Internship Program (PYIP) 2012-2013
Share This Ad With Your Friends
- 50,000 Internships in Government Departments and Private Organizations
- Jobs in Punjab
- Jobs in Pakistan
Other jobs you might be interested in:
- Punjab Youth Internship Program 2012 - 2013 Online Registration Form
- Punjab Government Youth Internship Program 2012 - 2013
- Shahbaz Sharif Youth Employment Program 2012 - 2013
- PYIP 2012 - 2013
- SSYEP 2012 - 2013
- Government of Punjab
- Internship Program of Punjab Government 2012 - 2013
- Punjab Youth Internship Program 2012 - 2013 Apply Online
Punjab Youth Internship Program (PYIP) 2012 - 2013
The purpose of Punjab Youth Internship Program (PYIP) is to equip the unemployed youth with productive skills to improve employment opportunities for them. The program is designed such that the youth obtain the required training to enhance their skills that will ensure a secure future for them.
The program is for unemployed youth with 16 years of education and of age less than 30 years. The applicant must be a graduate from a local, government or private educational institution. Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
Punjab Youth Internship Program (PYIP) will help more than 50,000 fresh graduates. Each PYIP internee will receive a monthly stipend of Rs.10,000/-. The internship duration will be 3 months.
The objective of this internship pogram is to provide hands on working experience to fresh graduates so that they may apply their theoretical studies to a practical environment.
The internees will be inducted in various Government Departments or Private Organizations depending on their academic qualifications. Their field of study will be matched with the requirements of the jobs, available at various organizations.
The duration of Punjab Youth Internship Program is 3 months. The internees may exit the program during this period by informing at least 15 days in advance. However, these interns will not get the internship completion certificate or the stipend for the remaining period.
- Applicant must have completed 16 Years of education by acquiring a degree from Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized universities, college or educational institution.
- Graduates of year 2011 and onward will be preferred.
- Applicant's age must not exceed 30 years
- Applicant must have domicile of The Punjab Province.
- Candidate must have valid CNIC.
A stipend of Rs.10,000 will be given during the internship. Please note that the internship does not constitute an offer of permanent employment.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The internship does not constitute an offer of permanent employment in the respective organization. The objective of the program is to provide training to the internees to increase their professional capabilities.
- Accommodation or travelling expenses will be bear by the intern.
- Intern will have to follow rules & regulations, timings, confidentiality requirements, etc. of the organization in which he/she will be placed.
- A mandatory 3 day orientation program must be attended by the intern.
- Internship completion certificate will be given on successful completion of the internship. This certificate will base on attendance, performance on the job and other assignments, which will be assigned during the internship.
- The government may terminate the internship of an internee at any stage.
Punjab Youth Internship Program Online Registration 2012 - 2013:
To register please visit:
Please direct your queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Punjab Youth Internship Program Website: http://youth.punjab.gov.pk
The newspaper ads provided by Pakistan Jobs Bank are collected from Pakistan's leading newspapers
like Daily Jang, Express, Nawa-i-Waqt, The News, Dawn & The Nation. Our aim is to facilitate
job seekers from various cities of Pakistan like Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Peshawar, etc.
by providing them all www newspaper job advertisements on a single .com .pk website. This is done as a public service
in good faith and we are not responsible for any incorrect, misrepresented or misleading advertisement.
Copyright 2016 Pakistan Jobs Bank. All Rights Reserved.