Director Finance Job in Public Sector Peshawar
- Finance Jobs
- Public Sector Jobs
- Govt Jobs
- Khyberpakhtunkhwa Jobs
A Public sector Peshawar based autonomous body working
¡n health sector requires the services of a dynamic
professional expert in finance for the position of Director
Finance (Comparable to BPS-18).
* Be the age of not less than 30 years and not more
than 45 years.
* Be an MBA (Finance) / MCQM I with minimum five
years of experience preferablly at supervisory level;
or ACA/ACCA/ACMA with 2 years of experience; or
graduates with CA articles with 6 years of Post
qualification experience preferably at supervisory
* Work under direct supervision of the Chief executive.
* Supervise I prepare monthly, quarterly I annual
financial statements I reports as per donor’s and Chief
executive Requirement. (Double entry Manual Systems
and computerized preferably quick book).
* Preparation, presentation and controlling of financial
* Develop, implement and maintain internal control
procedures as per donor’s and organization’s
* Preparation of monthly payrolls.
* Work with the external auditors throughout the audit
process. This includes answering all inquiries in a
timely manner and overseeing timely provision of all
schedules requested by the auditors.
* Performing internal audit and representing its report
to the Board.
* Maintain supporting schedules for various account
codes of the Trial Balance. Ensure accurate and timely
recording of journal entries to ensure all financial
reporting properly reflects such accruals and
* Liaise and interact with different departnemts to
gather information for accounting and reporting.
Any other task that maybe delegated from time to
* Experience in preparation of the Financial Statements.
* Should be able to work under pressure and meet strict
* Experience ¡n multi donor reporting.
* Strong communication, inter-personal and analytical
* Strong Interpersonal skills to build and maintain
relations with other departments.
* Ability to influence people without getting into conflict
* Ability to train and motivate team.
* Good time management skills.
* Independent and Self driven.
* Proven leadership, versatility, and integrity
* Fluency in English, national and local languages
* Effective team player and inspiring leadership.
* Should be proficient in operating MS Office suite, an
* Should have good analytical and report writing skills.
Candidates meeting the above criteria are invited to send their
applications along with their CV and attested copies of thier
documents, CNIC, domicle and experience certificates (period with
dates, designation, and name of the organization where worked) by
post at PO Box No.1512, Hayatabad Peshawar within fifteen days of
Also available á n www.khyberpakhtun