Jobs in Provincial Election Commission Punjab
Share This Ad With Your Friends
- Junior Personal Assistant (BPS-14)
- Junior Assistant (BPS-10)
- Sub-Assistant (BPS-08)
- Staff Car Driver (BPS-05)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
- Chowkidar (BPS-02)
Other jobs you might be interested in:
- Election Commission Jobs
- Punjab Jobs
- Government of Punjab Jobs
- Government Jobs
Applications are invited from suitable male /female candidates having Punjab domicile for
temporary appointment of the following posts in the Field Organization under Provincial
Election Commissioner, Punjab, 10-Court Street, Lahore.
SI. Name of Post Educational Qualification ¡Domicile Age
1. Junior Personal Assistant I) Intermediate Punjab 18-25
(BPS-14) Viz ii) Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m. in shorthand! typing years
Rs. 8000-610-26300 respectively.
iii) Must be computer literate.
Junior Assistant (BPS-la)
Viz Rs. 6400-420-19000
F.AIF.Sc or equivalent qualification.
Viz Rs. 6000-350-16500
ii) Minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
Staff Car Driver (BPS-05)
Viz Rs. 5400-260-13200
Primary pass. Valid Driving License holder and well
versed in the Traffic rules.
Naib Quasid (BPS-02) Viz
Chowkidar (BPS-02) Viz
Rs. 4900-1 70-1 0000
Preference will be given to the Ex-Servicemen of Armed
2. Applications on prescribed form should reach the undersigned by 12-11-2012. Copies of
certificates I degrees may not be attached with the applications. Relaxation in age
limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government
decision. Application Forms are available, free of cost, in the Office of the Provincial
Election Commissioner, Punjab, Lahore, Offices of Regional I Deputy Election
Commissioners and District/Assistant Election Commissioners in the Punjab Province.
The requisite form can also be down loaded from the Election Commission website
www.ecp .gov. pk.
3. Selected candidate will be posted any where in Punjab.
4. According to the Government instructions the quota reserved for Women (10%),
Minorities (5%) and Disabled Persons (2%) will be observed.
5. Persons already in Government Service should apply through proper channel. No TA/DA
will be admissible for appearing in test I interview.
6. Applicants must mention name of District in the application.
7. Only Short listed candidates will be called for written test I interview. PiDL)993
The newspaper ads provided by Pakistan Jobs Bank are collected from Pakistan's leading newspapers
like Daily Jang, Express, Nawa-i-Waqt, The News, Dawn & The Nation. Our aim is to facilitate
job seekers from various cities of Pakistan like Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Peshawar, etc.
by providing them all www newspaper job advertisements on a single .com .pk website. This is done as a public service
in good faith and we are not responsible for any incorrect, misrepresented or misleading advertisement.
Copyright 2017 Pakistan Jobs Bank. All Rights Reserved.