Civil Judges-cum-Judicial Magistrates Required at Lahore High Court (Government Job)
16-Aug-2012 (Thursday) in
Share This Ad With Your Friends
- Civil Judges-cum-Judicial Magistrates
City / Location:
- Law jobs
- Lawyer jobs
- Lahore High Court jobs
- Government jobs
ZAHORE HIGH COURT, ZAHORE
Applications are invited from the candidates domiciled in Punjab for
the following vacancies: -
Civil Judges-Cum Judicial Number of vacancies 135 including
Magistrates (BS-17) 5% Quota for Females & 1% for
AGE: 22 to 35 years as on 10.092012. No Relaxation in age
will be allowed.
Degree in Law from a recognized University or Barrister of
England or Ireland, or a Member of Faculty of Advocates of
Experience of two years as practising Advocate of Lahore High
Court and Courts subordinate thereto.
District Attorney/District Public Prosecutor, Deputy District
Attorney/Deputy District Public Prosecutor, Assistant District
Attorney/Assistant District Public Prosecutor and full time
prosecutor authorized to conduct prosecution on behalf of the
Government can also apply through proper channel.
.1. Experience certificate from President Bar Association duly
cou ntersigned by District & Sessions Judge of the concerned
District that candidate has been practising as an Advocate for
a minimum period of two years and that during this period he
had not engaged himself in any other whole time service,
business or any occupation for gain.
2. Eligible candidates will have to appear in MCQs Test (100
marks) through NTS comprising Civil & Criminal Law, English
Proficiency & General Knowledge. (Sample is available at the
website of LHC).
3. Candidates securing minimum 50% marks shall be called for
written test in the followiiuj papers:
L Paper-i Civil Law 1 loo Marks I
Paper-2 Criminal Law (Part-l) 100 Marks
English Essay (Part-2) 30 Marks
Candidate has to secure 45% in each part and paper with an
aggregate 50% as passing marks.
5. Dates of examinations shall be intimated through call letters.
6. The Authority reserves its right for shortlisting, increasing or
decreasing the numbers of posts and framing of any kind of
policy regarding recruitment under the rules/regulations.
7. Prescribed application forms (type able) are available on and
can be download ed from the official website of LHC.
8. Candidates shall submit application forms through
registered/AD/courier along with all relevant attested
documents & photographs as mentioned in application form in
the name of Registrar, Lahore High Court Lahore on or before
10.09.2012 till 04:00 pm. where after no application shall be
9. Fax application form will not be accepted.
10. Candidate shall deposit online Rs. 1500/- in account number
0617-79003076-01 Habib Bank Limited, Shahara-e-Quaid-i
Azam (the Mall Road) Branch Lahore titled Registrar Lahore
High Court, Lahore as examination fee on prescribed deposit
slip available with application form.
11. Incomplete applications will be rejected summarily.
12. Ex-judicial officers who earlier resigned in order to avoid
penalty under Efficiency & Discipline Rules are not eligible to
13. Only downloaded printed application form bearing automatic
web based serial number will be accepted.
Tel: 042-99212951-67Extension# 133
E-mail: recnsiXmentjhc)2otmail. corn (SOHAI L NAS IR)
Website www.lhc.gov.pk - REGISTRAR