Teaching Faculty Required by Pakistan Study Centre, University of Sindh (Government Job)
04-Aug-2012 (Saturday) in
Share This Ad With Your Friends
- Professor in Pakistan Studies
- Assistant Professor in Pakistan Studies
City / Location:
- University of Sindh Jobs
- Teaching jobs
- Professor jobs
- Government Jobs
ISTA C T E
UNIVERSITY OF SINDH JAMSHORO SINDH, PAKISTAN
Phone off: (022) 2771681-901 Ext.2059, 921 3437. Fax: (022) 921 3438, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
pplications are invited from suitable candidates for the following posts ¡n Pakistan
Study Centre, Jamshoro. The requisite qua’ifications and experience are indicated
against each post.
.. . . .
Minimum Qualifications I Expenence
¡) Ph.D in Pakistan Studies from an HEC recognized University I Institution.
ii) 15 years teaching I research experience in HEC recognized University or a postgraduate
Institution or professional experience ¡n the relevant field in a national or interna-
tional organization OR Ten years post-Ph.D teaching/research experience in HEC
recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience ¡n the
relevant field in a national or international organization.
iii) 1 5 research publications (with at least 5 publications ¡n the last 5 years) in HEC recog
Ph.D in the relevant field from HEC recognized University/Institution.
Master’s degree (foreign) or M.Phil (Pakistan) or equivalent degrees awarded after 1 8 years
of education as determined by the HEC in the relevant feId from an HEC recognized
University/Institution with 4 years teaching/research experience in a recognized University
OR a post-graduation Institution OR Professional experience ¡n the relevant field in a
national or international organization.
1) Prescribed application forms for the above posts are obtainable from the Pakistan Study Centre, Jamshoro on
payment of Rs. 1 OOO/ per each form (non refundable) through a challan, payable ¡n A/c No. 83571 of Pakistan
Study Centre, Jamshoro at HBL, Sindh University, Jamshoro.
2) Application form with full particulars along with attested photo-copies of the testimonials and degrees from
matriculation onwards, should reach the undersigned on or before 27 August 2012.
3) The applications received after due date/incomplete in any manner shall not be entertained and shall be rejected.
4) Applicants already in service should apply through proper channel. Applications not received through proper
channel within due date will not be entertained.
5) Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate application forms with required documents.
6) The Pakistan Study Centre, Jamshoro reserves the right of cancellation of advertised posts at any stage. Also,
number of vacancies can be increased or decreased by the authorities.
7) No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview,
8) Canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidate.
Short-listing of the candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the
Pakistan Study Centre, Jamshoro.
2) For the post of Assistant Professor, as per special provision of the University of Sindh, those having V’
Class Masters degree from HEC recognized University/Institution with six years experience ¡n Pakistan
Study Centres are also eligible to apply. H A I R M A N
BOARD OF GOVERNORS
PAKISTAN STUDY CENTRE, UNIVERSITY OF SINDH