A Public Sector Organization Requires Technical Staff (Govt. job)
08-Jul-2012 (Sunday) in
Share This Ad With Your Friends
- Scientists/ Engineers
- Senior Lab Technician
- Junior Lab Technician
- Computer Operator/ Data Entry Operator
- Laboratory Security
- Laboratory Protocol Officer
- Laboratory Receptionist
- Telephone Operator
- Laboratory Cleaners
City / Location:
- Public Sector Organization jobs
- Govt. jobs
- Lab Technician jobs
- Engineering jobs
Following technical personnel are required on contract basis for the
project ¡n a public sector organization.
M.Sc/13.E in Analytical Chemistry/Chemical?
Food Technology, Micro Biology,
Textile/Chemistry, Mechanical, Material
Science, Electrical, ElecLronics. With 5
years experience in Laboratory Accreditation
and Certification, Consumer Product
Certification, Oíl Testing Technology,
Equipment Calibration, Manufacturing,
B.Sc at least 02 years experience in
installation, operation and maintenance of
sophisticated laboratory equipment.
Graduate/diploma ¡n engineering.
experience in installation, operation and
maintenance of sophisticated laboratory
Minimum BCS degree with 02 years
Intermediate with more than 05 years
experience as a security guard
Minimum graduate, relevant experience
holder will be preferred
Matriculate/literate with more than 03 years
experience of working in reputable
Intermediate with more than 02 years
1 . No TAJDA will be admissible for interview.
2. In case of Government/Semi-Government servants, the application
must be submitted through proper channel.
3. AIl applications must be submitted with full details of qualification,
experience, age, domicile, etc., along with attested copies of
Certificates, testimonials, recent passport size photograph and CNIC
to the P.O. Box No. 534, Saddar, Karachi.
4. Age relaxation will be given as per Government Rules.
5. Incomplete applications shall not be considered and separate
application is required for each post.
6. The last date of receipt of applications is 20th July 2012.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on their address
about the date, time & place of interview.
8. Women & minority Quota will be observed as per government rules.
9. Authority right to increase or decrease the posts.
10. Authority reserves the right not to make appointments against any
or all of the above posts.